Friday 22 February 2008

On the radio.....


Hey guys please check out my new show on Brila FM every Saturday from 11am to 3pm for the next four weeks. I will be looking at sports from an ENTERTAINMENT point of view and there will be plenty of opportunities for you all to phone in and ask questions which I will not have the answer to (LOL).

Really though it will be news, chat, entertainment, gossip and lots of fun along the way. With a few surprises thrown in.

Brila is on 88.9FM and their website is here http: //www.brila-fm.net/index.php

Y'all come and join me now, you hear?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaaaaaay..!!
Will definitely chack it out...any prizes..??

Mimi said...

Unfortunately will not be able to check out your show as the fequency does not extend as far as the English shore. Break a leg!!!!! I'm sure you will be great. No doubt this will lead to big and better things

Anonymous said...

listening to you as i type. nice voice. wedding rings? my hubby and I never got round to buying rings when we got married almost 6 years ago so we both dont wear one.

maybe when we hit 10 he will buy me the biggest rock i can find!

Iyaeto said...

Mandy I beg get your boss and his IT guys to sort out their streaming facility jare . Then we'll be able to listen to you live.

Dami said...

they don't broadcast live? abi I should just try it when you are on air?

if they don't can you please tell the IT guys to upload it on their website we can listen afterwards

tobenna said...

Will do, as soon as I touch down.
If you are still on, that is.